Thursday, July 26, 2007

360 at the South Bay: Opening Sat July 28, 2007




This is a quick addendum to my last post on 360 at the South Bay. I stopped by there today as they sent me a notice that they will have their Grand Opening Saturday from 10:00am to 5:00 pm.


Not quite ready for Prime Time


Sure looked like they have a lot of work to get ready. The sales trailer is up and they are frantically trying to get some landscaping in place before Saturday.. they have a lot to do tomorrow..


I also stopped by Fusion South Bay and talked with Scott their main guy. If you are interested in one of the large units and want a good deal... give me a call .. They want to sell some remaining units before they start selling the last phase. They have lots of interesting programs for buyers..






No comments: