Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Manhattan Beach: Free From Trader Joes....

Today... Wednesday.... shop at Trader Joe's and you will get free reusable grocery bags...



I love Trader Joe's.. it really is my favorite store. Sorry Ralphs, Vons, Bristol and Whole Foods ... I like you guys a lot but I love TJ's.

I love the food demos..they always have something new to try. I love their selection of fish both fresh and frozen... especially the Mahi-Mahi with that great marinade. Their peanut butter is fabulous...But enough of this I'm getting hungry....

Today I ran into the little TJ's on Manhattan Beach Blvd and surprise they were giving away reusable grocery bags to all their customers... They said it was a show of appreciation and it was to emphasize their commitment to "green" resources. I'm guessing it won't be long until they no longer will offer plastic bags.. and maybe even the paper ones. ( The paper bags are great for newspapers and are perfect to throw in the recycle bin).

So stop by TJ"s and pick up a free bag.. you'll be glad you did.

No comments: