Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Manhattan Beach-Beach Cities Info Update

I know it has been awhile since I posted.. I haven't given up writing and will be back posting soon..

My Mom's husband has been in and out of the hospital for the last six weeks so I've been spending more time at Little Company of Mary than at my computer.  They are both in their 80's and hospital time is frightening for both of them.  The challenges you face when your parents move in with you is a good subject for a  future post.

I wanted to let everyone I'll posting new information for April, May and June soon as well as trends in our local real estate markets.. Inventory remains low as buyers continue to take advantage of low rates and prices. It will be interesting to see how the market holds up over the coming months,  Despite the ups and downs of the  stock market our real estate market remains  relatively stable.

No comments: